Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Day 4

Well this is getting fun! This morning we were unloading a bunch of boxes of books from the back of the van, Noah had a baggy of Cheezits and decided to throw some out on the driveway - a crafty cactus wren thought they looked nummy - I yelled "Camera camera!" too late the little bugger got his fill but I did get a pic of him up in the tree...


And speaking of trees - it amazes me how just about everything in Arizona has a harshness to it... look at the thorns on this tree! Very large thick spikes protect it from ???? Always wondered why everything out here has thorns!



3 comments:

365DAYSINHEMETVALLEY said...

Okay, I swear that word WREN wasn't in there this morning when I read it. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!

Kat Simpson said...

To protect it's water :) I'm working on growing my own thorns!
Hugs,

kat

Jai Johnson • JaiArt.Com said...

Now that is a tree I'm glad we don't have here in TN....OUCH!