Thursday, July 17, 2008

Day 5

Didn't get much picture taking time today so thought I would share some things in my yard. This is my pair of iron javalenas, story behind these is they cost me $400 because they were at the front of one of the storage lockers we so often purchase and I just HAD to have them - apparently so did another woman, well I won but that locker was full of nothing! Clothes in bags mostly, it was an awful purchase - but hey I got my Javies!

This is Noah's imagination at work - ever since watching an episode of Thomas the Train where Thomas gets buried in an avalanche well... he loves to bury his trains in the "snow". At least we've taught him how to use the broom for when he's done playing in the "snow".

4 comments:

Kat Simpson said...

Wow! Your storage locker go much higher than here :) But love the javelinas (sp?) Can't believe I miss them. Used to love them at the Desert Museum except for the smell, LOL

Kat

365DAYSINHEMETVALLEY said...

I don't even know what javelines are -- I thought they were things people throw during the Olympics. Another Arizona desert feature I assume - like cactus wrens?

Jai Johnson • JaiArt.Com said...

I love Noah's creation! It made for an excellent photo. I never would have guessed what it was had you not explained it.

Kat Simpson said...

Jacki - JAVELINs are the things you throw. these are JAVALENAS - wild pigs :) and they STINK so bad, LOl