Saturday, July 19, 2008

Day 7 - One heck of a storm!

Ok this is my first time trying to add video but I so wanted to share this wild storm with you!



So I have to share some of the photos - it was such a beautiful storm!

This is looking out my office window when it first started - notice there's still some sunlight and blue sky!

Then the skies turned dark and the thunder was pounding and wind was blowing hard!


I did mention the wind was blowing hard right? Noah's poor little house got tumbled and his sand table turned over - it was almost like a hurricane!


The skies turn an eerie yellow grey color with the rain coming down in sheets - and then some hail...


And then as fast as it came in - it rolls out leaving gorgeous puffy clouds and the last bit of sunlight for the day....

And of course puddles!!

3 comments:

MaggieDoodle said...

Great shots, Danni! I love a wild storm -- when I'm safe inside, of course!

Z-ville said...

Danni, do you get tornados out there at all? They're not too prevalent out there, or are they?? The strange colored sky brought this to mind.

Kat Simpson said...

I remember Tucson storms - awesome demonstration of Power, arent' they?

kat