Monday, July 21, 2008

Day 9

I had a bit of an anxiety attack getting these pics taken - why you say? Well I stopped on the tracks to take them! These are extremely active tracks with trains coming through about every 20 minutes - it's the main route from the west coast to Texas!

I must share also - we live about 2 miles from these tracks and Noah hears every train! And we are the crazy people who actually try to get stopped at the train crossing when everyone else is hoping to get past before one comes!

3 comments:

Kat Simpson said...

Okay, I'm pretty sure the rules say that no DANGER allowed, girl. Be careful! good photos, though. Kat

Jai Johnson • JaiArt.Com said...

Awesome photos of the tracks, Danni! You did a great job with these. :)

365DaysInTucson said...

Thanks guys! I'm having so much fun with these!